Dragging then dropping to a specific location - displaying a movieclip

Hi there,
Thanks again for the terrific support. I'm hoping this is not a hard question. I have attached the fla that I have modified to show a tick if the objects are dropped into the correct order. It took me a while to work out how to do this with the correct syntax. What i can't work out is where to insert the command questionmark.vis(false), if all the objects are not in the correct order, when the last object is dropped.

I've gotten close, but because I have a way to go in fully understanding the ZIM syntax, I have not been able to do this. Just wondering if you could give me some guidance on this.

Thanks

Rod
visit-grandma-zim.fla.zip (74.1 KB)

Here is an example. Yes... the logic gets a little tricky. This is one way to do it. We could have also tested to see if we were full first, and if full, then check for a win and if it did not win then we lose. But this way is fine too where we test for a win and if not a win then test if full and if full we lose.

snapping3.zip (6.5 KB)

I'm sold on "zimifying"!!! Thanks for the support. I have my project completed and working really well - ready for the classroom.

2 Likes

can you show some projects? I'm curious :slight_smile: