Rock, Paper, Scissors!

1 Like

@abstract super, but I get a counter errror, so it does not work

I checked and even when I added the brackets at centerReg it is not working

I don't understand the score
I could let it work in slate with F.dispose()

Thanks @karelrosseel82 - our mouse has been acting up and we must have accidentally deleted the () on centerReg(). The purple problem is that you may have not made the stage color purple.

I found out the F.dispose() was clearing the backgroundcolor
you app is super!
=> I added a button to restart to give time for clicking the score..
=> I added toggle buttons to choose yourself an emoji
only problem: how to toggle of the others when ther may only be one button toggled?

Thanks for this beautifull ZIM example!

1 Like

Restart Button: Extraordinary approach adding a restart button! It's a smart idea to give clients time to tap the score.

Emoticon Switch Buttons: Really want to allow clients to pick their emoticon!

For the issue with flipping just a single button at a time, you might consider monitoring the right now chosen emoticon and guaranteeing that when another one is picked, the recently chosen one gets deselected. Basically, you'd keep a solitary dynamic state and update it when another button is clicked.

In the event that you're utilizing a state the executives framework or even some fundamental rationale, you'd simply have to ensure that choosing another emoticon sets the past one to latent. Assuming you need more unambiguous guidance, go ahead and share your ongoing methodology and I'd be eager to assist!

1 Like

I got it automatic controlling answer (and kids can hide the answer) as teaching tool

Thanks @abstract but I needed to totally change the code
and I used Claude.ai for it it made this ZIM code..

how cool is it using AI :slight_smile:

so in ZIM

greetingZ
Karel