The ZIM Q&A

Hey ZIMsters,

Your forum leadership team is comprised of: Pettis, Abstract and Jye/levi !

Feel free to use the @Leaders tag to tag us all if anything comes up that needs our attention. This would be any situation requiring moderation, mediation or anything else that doesn’t seem to be solving itself. Additionally, if a question has been asked that’s specifically about our jobs, policies or the guidelines, or is something your peers are unable to answer, you can use this group.

This is our Q and A topic, where you can ask us questions about ZIM, the forum, moderation and our policies, and ourselves.

1 Like

Saving this post for FAQ questions :slight_smile:

@zimbot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@zimbot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@zimbot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@zimbot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. — Oprah Winfrey

@zimbot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

so ZIM has a chatBot now?

1 Like

Mhm

Can we have a bot that uppercases ZIM? lol.

2 Likes

Done, i sent you a pm about groups

Here is a zim test.

1 Like

Huh? I don’t see anything, what were you trying to do?

I think he was testing to see if the forum would auto capitalize "zim" to "ZIM".

1 Like

ZIM is epic (test)

@pettis @abstract fixed, whenever you type ZIM, it capitalises automatically

Here is a ZIM test... the ZIM before the word test was lowercase and the Zimjs before the first occurrence of before was capital Z then im. The word before the second occurence of before was capital Z then imjs.

1 Like

Well... better but perhaps we can convert Zimjs or zimjs or ZimJS to ZIMjs. But very cool the conversion works.

1 Like