ZIM Caroussel Vertical Display or Pages vertical Display

ZIM Caroussel does not provide a vertical display. Pages does not provide vertical display as well. Probably, it can be done with a container with vertical images and using SCROLLY based on a y position. Is there any available example of SCROLLY with y specification?

Pages can do vertical. Only the default is horizontal. But you can add swipes to be vertical as well... as well as vertical and horizontal. When you add the pages you can use an array of ZIM pages object literals - each with a swipe array that handles left, right, up, down. Take a look at the pages parameter.

Not sure if rotating the Carousel will work - you can try. So rotate the objects in the Tile. Then rotate the whole Carousel. Can't remember how the swiping works... but the timer and the arrows should be fine even when rotated.

Let us know if you need a hand with anything.

I will work on the Pages vertical direction. For the caroussel, i have already tried the caroussel rotation, and it works. There is a small challenge, when the contents of the caroussel needs to be rotated as well, which i am testing right now. It shouldn't be an issue. Thank you.

1 Like

I have done some testing with the carousel. It works ok when contents where width and height are of the same size (example square images). But there are issues when carousel contains either a full set of landscape images, (or portrait landscape). Images got chopped. I have tried to use STYLE to force colSize and rowSize to fix the problem but without success. I dont know how to change the size of the rectangle within the carousel. So, i think i need help on how to make carousel display vertical images (either for portrait or landscape). Thank you in advance.