ZIM Google Ad Campaign

We are running a series of ads generated randomly by Google. Has anyone seen any? They are for when people search on competitors.

Hahaha - for this last picture, we won a challenge. They rejected it because they said it was a collage. We challenged and now it is included.

Anyway - there are a half dozen pics and the text all rotates about. So far... $200 for 500 clicks. We added a message about the forum at the top of the ZIM home page, where people are sent to. But only one new forum member. Welcome to them! Probably could have set up some sort of conversion system. Maybe next time. Like a special landing page with more emphasis on joining us.

12,500 impressions too. Almost don't want people to click so we can get impressions for free ;-).

3 Likes

Hello. I have given you a suggestion before. My idea is YouTube videos instead of advertisements. But YouTube videos should be in the form of a project, a game production. For example, making the snake game with ZIM. Or making other games with ZIM.

1 Like

Users will create a product by doing exactly what you did in the video. He will think that he did something and got results. He will want to use such ZIM.

That sounds good. Video tutorials. We will try some.

2 Likes

In my country Vietnam, it is not displayed

1 Like

Thanks @biemnguyen - I do not think we limited it to any countries - so maybe it only shows up occasionally. If anyone happens to see it, please let us know.

1 Like

ok